Twinbrook Animal Clinic, Inc. is a full-service canine and feline veterinary practice in southern Butler County. We are looking for a full-time receptionist to join our team!
Receptionists are the first impression of the practice on the phone or in person. They must represent a professional image and attitude as they work directly with clients, visitors, vendors, doctors, and other employees. Receptionists must possess strong organizational skills, excellent telephone and in-person communication skills, and the ability to remain calm under pressure. They must have compassion for animals and their owners while understanding the stress they may endure in any situation. Receptionists have administrative duties along with making sure that the front desk runs efficiently so that the veterinarians and animal care staff can focus solely on the health of the animals under their care. They must be reliable team players, able to multi-task, and possess effective time management and organizational skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Customer service background required
• Previous receptionist and veterinary practice experienced desirable
• Typing and computer skills
• Significant experience within a busy office environment preferred
• Professional work ethic, self-motivated, and able to perform tasks in a timely and organized manner with minimal supervision
• Flexible to work days, evenings, and weekends
If you have a love for working with people and animals, as well as continuing education and professional growth – contact us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] or mail to:
Twinbrook Animal Clinic, Inc.
1120 Pittsburgh Rd
Valencia, PA 16059